Rent The Boom Room Private Event Space in Philadelphia
Perform, mingle, and network with your guests at the Philadelphia’s favorite indoor/outdoor private event venue, The Boom Room Studio. The rental includes the live room, mezzanine aka balcony, bathroom, outdoor bar, outdoor acoustic only stage, outdoor BBQ grills, LED stage lighting, indoor PA system and any of the band backline gear from the studio. Have your album release party, live in-studio band showcase, livestream video webcast, DJ listening event, birthday get together, or art gallery for-a-day event right here in Fishtown and be a part of the local legacy of #boomroomstudios
Private Event Rental Fees
2 Hour Event Rental
4 Hour Event Rental
(50% deposit paid to lock in booking and remaining 50% due 7 days prior to your event date)
|Maximum attendees allowed||30 People Max||65 People Max|
|Includes use of…
Indoor and outdoor event space, PA sound system for indoor music, 1 Boom Room team member to assist, 1 additional hour of setup time before your event begins, and all studio gear listed here
|Charge cover at the door, host a free event, or pre-sell tickets…keep 100% of the ticket sales||✅||✅|
|BYOB Beer/Alcohol allowed?
(21+ events only)
|Security Door Person
To be determined necessary by The Boom Room management on a per event basis (depending upon if you are charging a cover, collecting tickets, serving beer or alcohol, or are advertising your event to the public.)
|Live Mix Engineer
For setup/mixing live band performances.
Film, record, and/or livestream a 5 camera video broadcast of your event’s performance. Stream direct to FB Live from your own account and/or receive an HD 1080p copy of your video. See samples here
Receive a Protools multitrack recording session of separated HD WAV files of your event’s performance
- No beer/alcohol sales
- No free beer/alcohol can be given away for free IF you are charging a cover or ticket price.
- Outdoor music must be acoustic only…no DJs, amps, or drumsets outside. (For outside stage, think spoken word poetry or vocals and guitar or similar.)
- If your event has BYOB beer/alcohol, is open to the public, has a flyer/poster or an FB event page, then you must hire our professional security person to work the door at your event and check IDs for $20/hour. If you don’t have someone, please let us know and we help you set this up. In some cases (to be determined by Boom Room management) if your event is a private, unadvertised, list-only event, you may not need to hire a security person.
- Boom Room Staff must approve all flyers before posting / printing
- BBQ is BYO supplies (charcoal, lighter fluid, and utensils).
- We provide all bathroom toiletries and cleaning after event
- Renter must print, sign, and email/snailmail us this rental agreement
- All event rental fees and security deposits must be PAID IN FULL and lease agreements signed at least 7 days before the start of your events.