$60/hour – For recording, engineering, mixing, and mastering services. Includes the use of the entire studio, live room, control room, vocal booth, all of the gear listed here, and a skilled engineer to host your session.
$500 – 10 hour block of prepaid recording time ($50/hour)
Our professional engineers have worked with a wide rage of hiphop/rap artists, rock bands, singer/songwriters, gospel groups, jazz bands, and other artists. Click here to listen to our recording portfolio of past client and click here to see the full list of artists who have worked at The Boom Room.
All appointments are booked through our online scheduler. Mixing/mastering is not free and is billed at our hourly rate.
These tracks below were all recorded and mixed at The Boom Room Studio.
- Studio hours: 10am to 1am – 7 days a week
- All sessions are to be booked, canceled, and rescheduled through our scheduling app (red button above)
- 2 hour minimum is required for all bookings
- Cancellations: At least 24 hours notice to cancel or move any session or the client is charged a $50 fee.
- Sessions are to be PAID IN FULL at the start of the session and before before any mixes are emailed/dropboxed/copied
- All sessions are billed from the beginning of the scheduled time to the end of the scheduled time regardless of how much time is actually used. (ex if you book 4 hours, you must pay for 4 hours even if you arrive late or finish early and only use 3 hours)
- The Boom Room does not store files. They will all be released at the conclusion of the session. Please bring a mac compatible storage device if you wish to receive copies of the pro tools sessions.
- Do to our credit card processing fees, you may be charged up to 3% for any payments made through Paypal or credit card.