SPECIAL WINTER BOOKING POLICY:
From January 18th until February 14th rehearsals will be on limited availability and booked by special request only. Booking requests during this period need email confirmation from a Boom Room Staff Member.
Booking a band rehearsal at The Boom Room gives you private and exclusive use of our acoustically treated live room and includes our full band backline with drumset (snare, cymbals, and hardware), 2 guitar amps, 1 bass amp, 1 keyboard, PA system, mics and various mic/keyboard/guitar stands and accessories.
$30/hour – Band Rehearsal
$35/hour – Recorded Band Rehearsal (Recorded in ProTools with a Rode NT5 pair into a pair of Neve preamps.) It sounds GREAT for song demos, “game tape” and live jams! You can listen in on a sample recording below.
**Band rehearsals with highly customized setups may be subject to a setup fee. We can also arrange gear rental for any specialized equipment/instrument needs.
- Studio hours: 10am to 1am – 7 days a week
- All sessions are to be booked, canceled, and rescheduled through our scheduling app (red button above)
- 2 hour minimum is required for all bookings
- Cancellations: At least 24 hours notice to cancel or move any session or the client is charged a $50 fee.
- Sessions are to be PAID IN FULL at the start of the session and before before any mixes are emailed/dropboxed/copied
- All sessions are billed from the beginning of the scheduled time to the end of the scheduled time regardless of how much time is actually used. (ex if you book 4 hours, you must pay for 4 hours even if you arrive late or finish early and only use 3 hours)
- The Boom Room does not store files. They will all be released at the conclusion of the session. Please bring a mac compatible storage device if you wish to receive copies of the pro tools sessions.
- Do to our credit card processing fees, you may be charged up to 3% for any payments made through Paypal or credit card.