Live Video Production
STREAM TO FACEBOOK LIVE
The Boom Room now offers offers in-studio live video production and streaming webcast video events to musicians and other artists who want a cost effective way to showcase their live performance. Come to the fully equipped Boom Room recording studio in Philadelphia and film your live set using four 4K HD Camcorders, pro grade venue lighting, pro studio microphones, Neve/API outboard preamps, and a 24 channel analog audio mixing console.
Our live broadcast system can stream HD audio and video directly to your Facebook friends & followers. Our system is also compatible with many of the other popular streaming servers (YouTube Live, Livestream, Ustream, Zixi, Twitch, & more). Create an online event and invite your fans to watch, interact, and comment in real time on your live performance and share the video anytime after the broadcast.
Check out the “Go Hard” package if you want the option not to broadcast live but instead just film and record multitrack audio so you can edit/mix and later release. This package has some additional options to have up to 40 in studio guests, conduct a live remote interview with anyone in the world on a laptop or phone, and the option to allow up to 10 remote camera inputs from your in-studio guests who have camera enabled devices to become video camera shooters in your live broadcast where your fans’s with smartphones become additional camera shooters over wifi. Show the world your performance through your fans’ eyes. Our system also allows the option to conduct a live remote interview with anyone in the world on almost any web connected device.
Packages and Pricing
Boom Room LIVE! – $650
- Up to 5 camera HD video & studio quality audio recorded to a file and/or broadcasted to your own account on any live streaming service you choose
- Full multitrack recording studio Protools session with an engineer mixing your live audio
- Up to a 1 hour set filmed and/or streamed
- Up to 4 hours in the studio to set up, rehearse, and film/record your set
- Your choice of logo, text, graphics, and branding on the video OR you may choose not to have any at all
- You get to keep the edited HD1080p high resolution AVI video file and the separate multitracked recordings (WAV files and ProTools session files) for mixing and editing in post. (post production/post mixing not included)
- (+$100) Bring up to 40 guest audience members for a private event – more info here)
- Optional: Use audience devices as additional live cameras
- Optional: Conduct a live remote interview with anyone on almost any web connected device